Monday, September 8, 2014

NEIL KEENAN REVEALS HIS ILLUMINATI TIES - The CALM before the CULL.

- repost by GrandeLander

If you have not read this post, please read it to understand Neil Keenan ties to the Illuminati. So does Drake with his "Military Good Guys". Another 2 weeks for the military take over and mass arrests? Keep dreaming and hoping. Wake up. Both Neil Keenan and Drake are "controlled opposition" operators, meant to keep us calm with disinformation before the SHTF. CALM before the CULL.  ~ GrandeLander


NEIL KEENAN REVEALS HIS ILLUMINATI TIES
AUGUST 1, 2013 ADMIN 7 COMMENTS


Another fantastic write up and summation from Ken at Redefining God Blog

The phrase that Ken has coined as the “CLOWN POSSE” is really going to catch on ! Great job Ken;)….

Yesterday, I took the time to listen to my first full Neil Keenan update, and I’m glad I did. For if you are among those who do not yet realize that the Occulted Powers are using him to spread disinformation, the information he proffered in this update should leave no reasonable doubt. Allow me show you why I say this….

To begin, let’s look at what he said starting at the 3:42 mark of hissecond video

When referring to the Western banking cabal, he states, “They don’t control the military and they don’t control the agencies and so on… We do have some protections. We have a militia, we have a military, a Pentagon [as he touches his nose, signaling possible deception]. We have the agencies. And I don’t think any of them are going to let these people [the Western banksters] continue to run the game.”

~~~~snip~~~~~~
http://www.conscioushugs.com/neil-keenan-reveals-his-illuminati-ties/


In Summary:

You can see Keenan and other propaganda mouthpieces following this script of bashing the West and beatifying the East. Consider this Canauzzie entry. It can be summed up as follows:

The West = evil thieves out to steal and destroy
The East = innocent angels out to save humanity
…and ending with…
“Where are the vast Chinese funds loaned and not redeemed? Does America Redeem – or Renege? [on the imaginary debt the banksters have created with their paper schemes]“

The various members of the Clown Posse crew (Keenan, Fulford, Poof/Zap, Wilcock, etc.) are either willingly or unwittingly taking part in this propaganda effort to sell you on the ideas that will lead you to accept the real New World Order. But what are they selling you, really? An overhauled hierarchical system of government, more centrally-controlled currency, and a new religion based on the teachings of the “ascended masters” of the Illuminati. It is nothing but fascism with a smiley face and angel wings.

Getting back to Neil Keenan, though, allow me to summarize…

> He openly admits to working for the “Family” / “Dragons” and I have shown you that these names refer to the Illuminati / Sumerian bloodlines.

> He is openly telling you that the Earth’s gold, which was mined by the Earth’s people, does not belong to us; it belongs to the Dragons / Illuminati.

> He is openly participating in the “West is bad / East is good” propaganda effort the Illuminati are using to set up their Chinese-fronted New World Order.

> He is clearly speaking an untruth in saying that the Pentagon / Pentagram and the Illuminati bankster intelligence agencies are on our side.

> He is now openly talking of “ET” intervention to “help us,” but are these interventionist ETs really “good guys” or just the Illuminati’s bosses coming down to establish direct rule over the New World Order that has been prepared for them?

“Here come the ‘angels’ in the capstone, floating down to help us!”…


Noting all these things begs the following questions: Is Keenan knowingly and willingly participating in this fraud? Or is he merely believing the lies his insiders are telling him and passing them along thinking they’re truth? I cannot speak to his personal character or motivations; I can only note that the information is faulty.

So if you are among those who have not yet seen the Keenan information for what it really is, how much more is it going to take? I realize how difficult it is to admit to being scammed and to give up on something you really, really want to be true. But if you cannot admit to yourself when you’re wrong, you cannot grow. And we need every conscious being we can muster if we are going to bypass the trap the Illuminati have prepared for us.

Beloved brother/sister, please wake up.

With love always….

http://www.conscioushugs.com/neil-keenan-reveals-his-illuminati-ties/

3 comments:

  1. i am Mr Patrick from California , i am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity (illuminatiworldorder111@hotmail.com so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $25000 to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (illuminatiworldorder111@hotmail.com) you can call or text me on call +14092870277 or +19033473125

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Linda Wilson from Canada My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted {Prophet AMEDE} for a love spell prayers and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of {Prophet AMEDE} contact him through his phone number +234-813-264-2680 or email: amedehealingtemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:
    I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide member of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother James Watt the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother James Watt and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(617)663-8926 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. But i was told that those living outside USA may have to do certain things for the purchase of their initiation materials. But those living within the square of USA don't pay a dine. I followed all instructions and after my initiation, I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother James Watt on the Devil Church, (illuminatikingdom56@gmail.com) or those in the USA can call or text directly the Temple messenger on +1(617)663-8926. Those in other countries outside the USA can contact the international agent on call Or WhatsApp +2348166739726. And generally anyone who wishes to become a real member can send email to (illuminatikingdom56@gmail.com) Become a member today and enjoy the benefit of life.

    ReplyDelete